إجمالي مرات مشاهدة الصفحة

الأربعاء، 21 مايو 2014

Basel Bday



بقلم: ربا سمّور  Ruba Sammour

I thought a lot... cried a lot… Smiled a lot…wandered a lot...all of that while thinking of what to write for u….smiled when I remembered all ur funny jokes and moves…cried when I remembered when u were in pain… wandered when i tried to remember everything in one time about u…thought alooooot cuz I couldn't find any thing that deserves u…nothing would express how I feel toward my life…

Basel you are one of a kind…unique…no one on earth z like u… no one has ur charming smile… ur talent… ur loving heart… ur personality… ur smart mind… I don't want to count all great things in you cuz for sure all pages won't be enough…and I'm not sure if I can reveal my true emotions towards you…

My advice to you:
* Just stay as you are… nothing you need to change… you are Perfect… Luv u from Baba, Mama and Rama

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق